A lot of USB hubs end up looking like a porcupine on your desk – wires going in all directions.
So we’re excited to launch a hub with a lots of expandability (10 ports), but with a simple and clean design.
- Full USB 2.0/1.1 performance and compatibility. No compromises. Works on all platforms with no drivers (i.e. it’s a standard USB 2.0 hub)
- Cascaded Terminus Technology chipsets – the best designed, lowest power, most reliable USB 2.0 hub controller out there right now
- The 10 ports (plus upstream port to PC and AC power) are all on just two sides of the hub, minimizing cable clutter
- Two of the ports swivel to a vertical position – so if you want a flash drive or antenna to stick up, that works. If you want everything to lay flat so you can stack on the hub, no problem
- A blue LED bar down the center of the device signals power. 2.5A AC adapter included
The customer feedback from this hub design has been surprising us – you wouldn’t think in 2010 that a USB 2.0 hub could get people excited. But buyers have written with disproportionately positive feedback like “Easy to use and a really helpful device” and “Exactly what I was looking for”.
With many laptops only having 2 or 3 USB ports, the easy expandability of a hub like this is a nice win.
Check out more pics and details on the Amazon product page