Your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal and business data is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of your information. The following outlines our policy.
- If you would like to disable cookies there are programs and settings that can enable you to visit our site anonymously. You can also opt out of Google’s Advertising data collection by clicking here. Please follow Microsoft’s steps to opt out of targeted advertising from Bing here. If you would like to opt out of Facebook Ads targeting, please refer to this link.
- Unless otherwise specified, it is assumed that this data is confidential to you, will not be visible to potential competitors or other users of the site.
- We retain non-aggregated information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of services to you and your account on the Plugable Technologies website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal and trade information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal and trade information. It’s in our interest to insure trust by being transparent about how your data is used.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal and trade information is protected and maintained.
- If you subscribe to the Plugable Technologies blog via email, you may unsubscribe from that service at any time by following the links provided at the bottom of the email.