Plugable USB Type-C Power Delivery 60W Power Supply
USB has become more than a way of connecting devices to a computer. It has also become the preferred method to power and charge a huge range of portable battery-powered devices like cell phones, tablets, USB battery packs, handheld game consoles, e-readers, e-cigarettes, cameras, smart watches, fitness trackers, bicycle lights, and much more.
More and more devices are adopting a new unified connection standard for data and charging: USB Type-C (“USB-C”). The Plugable 60W USB-C Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 Charger can charge any PD compatible USB-C device at up to 60W of power. This includes many new laptops, tablets, and phones from leading manufacturers such as Apple, Dell, HP, Samsung, and many more.
- Plugable Launches First DisplayLink DL-6950 USB-C Adapters Supporting Dual 4K@60 Displays
- Plugable Introduces Universal 60W USB Type-C Power Delivery 2.0 Charger
- Turning The Inverted Microscope Market Upside-Down
- The New Plugable Travel Power Station (It’s a great charger at home, too!)
- From Gamers With Love – The Plugable Pro Mouse
- Plugable’s New Thunderbolt 3™ Docking Station Now Shipping
- Expand Your Screen Real Estate with Plugable’s New USB-C to HDMI and VGA Cables
- Plugable Products (Unofficially) Compatible With Nintendo Switch
- The New Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ with Plugable USB-C Products
- Bluetooth® Changes In Windows 10 Creators Update
- Designed to serve as a spare or replacement USB-C charger for compatible laptops and tablets. (Not all USB-C hosts can charge from universal adapters.)
- Meets USB-IF Power Delivery (PD) 2.0 specifications. Offers 5, 9, 12, 15, and 20V output at up to 3A (60W) to meet the needs of various host systems.
- Small size with a detachable 4 ft US AC wall outlet cable allows the charger to be carried easily on the go. Permanently attached USB-C cable from charger to host is 6FT long for convenience.
- Compatible with most devices that charge over USB-C including, but not limited to: Apple MacBook (2015 & 2016 12″ MacBook Retina) and Late 2016 and 2017 MacBook Pro, HP Spectre x360, Dell XPS 13 and 15 (9350, 9360, 9550, 9560) Lenovo Yoga 720 & 910, USB-C Chromebooks, Samsung Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, and many more.
USB-C Power Delivery
The new ubiquitous standard in charging technology, USB-C Power Delivery (PD) provides the best possible charging rate for your device with up to 60W of power available. The charger negotiates the maximum charge rate your device is capable of, supporting PD profiles at 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, and 20V. Each profile is capable of delivering current at a maximum of 3A.
With its diminutive size, the USB-C Power Delivery brick easily stows in any laptop bag, carry-on, or backpack while on the go. The built-in USB-C cable measures in at 6ft, and the detachable AC cable extends 4ft, with a combined span of 10ft length.
|Output|| 60W (20V/3A)|
5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V profiles at 3A
|Cable Lengths|| 4ft (1.2m) AC (C7 plug)|
6ft (1.8m) USB-C
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My device supports fast charging, why is it charging slowly on this charger?
A: Many devices marketed as “fast charging” don’t comply with the USB-C PD specification. Often they fast charge under the Qualcomm Quick Charge, a proprietary technology that does not comply with the USB PD standard.
Q: The charger isn’t charging my device. Why?
A: Double check that the AC power cord is properly plugged in and retry. Ensure that the device is USB-C Power Delivery compatible. Try a different device if possible. If no device is charging, please contact us – we’re happy to help.
Where to Buy