The next generation of USB graphics adapters is here! We’re excited to announce that the Plugable USB 3.0 HDMI / DVI Graphics Adapter is launching today — simultaneously available and shipping to customers the USA, UK, and 26 additional EU countries (USA buyers order on Amazon.com, UK/EU buyers from Amazon.co.uk).
This new adapter is a big step forward in several ways:
- Among the first product to launch with the latest DisplayLink DL-3500 USB 3.0 / 2.0 chipset.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 lifts the lid on performance. Enables a max theoretical throughput of 5000 Mbps vs. 480 Mbps for USB 2.0.
- Features a completely re-engineered 6 layer PCB design that is *small*. About half the size of our smallest USB 2.0 generation adapters. The adapter fits nicely inline with the cable,its weight doesn’t create any pull when hanging mid-air, and it doesn’t clutter the desk. You’ll be shocked at what this little adapter can do.
- The adapter works with older USB 2.0 Windows systems (at USB 2.0 speeds), with no problems mixing and matching USB 2.0 and 3.0 adapters on the same system (using the same common DisplayLink driver).
- The USB 3.0 generation of products is Windows-only for now. On Windows, you get all the great multi-monitor functionality, without compromise — and now with better performance in higher resolutions and with video.
The Plugable USB 3.0 HDMI / DVI Graphics Adapter product page has a lot more information. But for a start, check out the following videos.
The video below shows unboxing the product and a little intro.
And this 2nd video shows a bit more depth — plugging the adapter in, installing drivers, and tips for using the product.
We’re very excited about the potential of this great new product. Feel free to comment with any questions!
Either we got no JSON from the API. Or the basenode-parameter is not ok.
Switch on the Debugmode of the Plugin!
Switch to gutenberg-Blocks!
There the JSON Content Importer Block gives an easier way to use the JSON-APIs.
Or: Switch on the Debugmode by adding "debugmode=10" in the Shortcode.
If all is without success: Open ticket at wordpress.org please