- Step 1 Uninstall any existing USB display drivers that may be present on the system
- Step 2 Download and install the appropriate mDisplay driver from the links below
- Step 3 Reboot, even if not prompted to do so
- Step 4 Attach UGA-M165 adapter(s) to computer or USB hub
- Step 5 After adapter(s) is detected and installed by Windows, reboot system
- Step 6 Right-click on desktop and select “Screen Resolution”
- Step 7 Set resolution of primary monitor to the highest resolution that is supported by all of the attached displays and click “apply”
Please note, compatibility warning Not designed for use with other DisplayLink based USB graphics devices. Only one USB graphics driver per system is allowed, installing multiple USB graphics drivers is not supported and is likely to cause system instability.