So, you’ve purchased or received a new Windows computer? Awesome! But, you’ll need to transfer those important documents, pictures, videos, and other files, right? We can help! Your data is important to you, and we want to help you transfer it with confidence. Our Plugable USB Transfer Cables give you the power to transfer, drag & drop files, and sync files between two Windows computers.
Compatible with desktops and laptops running Windows 10, 8x, 7, Vista, and XP:
There are a few important details to note:
- The transfer program doesn’t currently work on computers which use Windows 10 “S Mode” but, most systems that come with this version of Windows allow you to switch to “Windows 10 Home” at no cost, which is compatible.
- Additionally, please be aware that our Transfer Cables and software are great for transferring data, but they do not move the programs themselves. Full programs must be installed using the original discs/installation files. Feel free to reach out to us directly for more information.
Includes everything you need:
Your Plugable Transfer Cable order includes everything you need to perform transfers! Below, is a video with a full set of step-by-step instructions showcasing the following topics:
- Product compatibility
- Product un-boxing and description of contents
- Full installation process of the Bravura Easy Sync software
- Steps to perform your first transfer
The tools you need to transfer:
We hope this video was helpful! Our Plugable USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Transfer Cables provide you with the tools you need to transfer your documents, music, pictures, videos, and other files. You can also download the Bravura Easy Sync software from this direct link: Download Bravura Easy Computer Sync. After downloading, double click the installation file to begin.
Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments below, and feel free to reach out to us directly at: email@example.com.