OS X 10.6
Below are Plugable devices compatible with OS X Snow Leopard:
- Plugable USB Audio Adapter
- Two 3.5mm premium audio input and output ports
- C-Media HS 100B Chip for widest compatibility
- Transform your existing 3.5 mm stereo headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone into a USB device
- Leave connected to a USB hub or dock for easy access
- Bypass a faulty sound card ...
- Plugable’s new USB “On The Go” MicroSD reader
A compact solution to access MicroSD cards from both standard and micro ports. Plugable’s new USB2-OTGTF is designed to make life easier for digital denizens by enabling access to a MicroSD card from as many devices as possible.
Just insert your microSD card as shown here, and connect to an available USB 2.0 “A” ...
- Plugable USB 2.0 MicroSD Card Reader for Phone, Laptop, and Tablet
Plugable’s USB2-OTGTF enables using a single MicroSD card on devices with both full-size USB and micro USB connectors. This allows users to swap a single storage device between a wide array of devices like most popular Android phones and tablets– even those lacking MicroSD slots like– as well as traditional notebook ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 Sharing SwitchLearn more
- Save desk space with slim design. Simple passive USB switch for maximum compatibility
- Easy to install with plug-and-play convenience. No drivers required for the switch itself
- 1 “A” Port for connecting any USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 device or hub which will be shared/switched
- 2 “B” Ports for connecting the ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 10-Port Hub with 48W Power Adapter
- Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port Hub with 20W Power Adapter
Watch the Product Video
- Flexible design with 6 front ports and 4 rear- including two BC 1.2 Standard compliant flip-up charging ports
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface, 10 downstream ports with data rates up to 480Mbps
- 20W Power Adapter shared by the 10 ports, assumes a mix of high and low power devices
- Easy plug-and-play installation (no driver required); works ...
- DisplayLink Apple Mac OS X 2.1 Beta now available
DisplayLink has released a beta of their new version 2.1 drivers (Sept, 2013) for Apple Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.9.
This new 2.1 driver has many improvements over the previous Mac OS X version 2.0 drivers (March, 2013). In short, it’s a must-have install for Mac users on 10.8.5 and earlier. It supports ...
- DisplayLink Graphics, Ethernet, and Audio Limitations on OS X 10.8.4
Plugable uses DisplayLink chips in all our USB 3.0 universal docking stations and graphics devices. DisplayLink’s chip and drivers can provide an extra display or two, along with audio and networking ports, all via one USB cable. For users seeking an affordable way to expand their Mac, this can both simplify connecting everything and increase ...
- Upgrading Older Mac Pros to USB 3.0
We’re seeing a lot of Mac users wanting to upgrade older Mac Pros to gain USB 3.0 support. Unfortunately, the solutions available (a common one is a PCIe add-in card from a company called Caldigit) are very limited — Caldigit was put in the position of ...
- Understanding Large SATA Drive Compatibility
- USB3-SATA-U3 (ASMedia 1051e) Firmware Update
This article is no longer relevant. Please see our firmware update page here.
Plugable is pleased to announce that a firmware update for our USB3-SATA-U3 adding the following features is now available:
- Improved support for 512e “Advanced Format” drives.
- Spin down disks after 10 minutes of inactivity, resume on access.
- Spin down disks on system sleep, resume on ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 Dual 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard disk or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer, or use the standalone disk cloning function of the PSS-DD1. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock with 3-Port USB Charger
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard disk or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any PC with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, or charge USB devices. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock with USB 3.0 3-Port Hub
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard drive or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, and includes a protective case ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 Hub Firmware Upgrades
This article is no longer relevant. We have a newer hub firmware update. See our Mid-2014 Hub Firmware update for the latest info.
4.26.13 Updated with new versions
Note this post is only about hubs. For our own UD-3000 dock, please don’t follow this post — we have a separate post on the customized UD-3000 ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 Aluminium 6-Slot Memory Card Reader
USB 3.0 media card reader offers drastically improved connection speeds compared to older USB 2.0 card readers. Attractive, durable brushed aluminum finish supports most common media card types: CF, SD, SDXC, SDHC, MicroSD, XD, MemoryStick, MMC, M2. Flashing activity LED indicates file transfer in process. USB Bus Powered: no external AC power supply required.
- Plugable USB 3.0 SATA Lay Flat Hard Drive Dock
Universal hard disk or solid state drive docking station supports latest UASP high speed transfer protocol and large “Advanced Format” drives. Minimize time spent waiting for backups and in data recovery scenarios with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection to PC- also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems. Supports both 2.5″ and 3.5″ drives.
- Plugable USB 3.0 SATA Lay Flat Hard Drive Dock