OS X 10.8
Below are Plugable devices compatible with OS X Mountain Lion:
- Plugable USB Audio Adapter
- Two 3.5mm premium audio input and output ports
- C-Media HS 100B Chip for widest compatibility
- Transform your existing 3.5 mm stereo headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone into a USB device
- Leave connected to a USB hub or dock for easy access
- Bypass a faulty sound card ...
- Plugable’s new USB “On The Go” MicroSD reader
A compact solution to access MicroSD cards from both standard and micro ports. Plugable’s new USB2-OTGTF is designed to make life easier for digital denizens by enabling access to a MicroSD card from as many devices as possible.
Just insert your microSD card as shown here, and connect to an available USB 2.0 “A” ...
- Plugable USB 2.0 MicroSD Card Reader for Phone, Laptop, and Tablet
Plugable’s USB2-OTGTF enables using a single MicroSD card on devices with both full-size USB and micro USB connectors. This allows users to swap a single storage device between a wide array of devices like most popular Android phones and tablets– even those lacking MicroSD slots like– as well as traditional notebook ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 Sharing SwitchLearn more
- Save desk space with slim design. Simple passive USB switch for maximum compatibility
- Easy to install with plug-and-play convenience. No drivers required for the switch itself
- 1 “A” Port for connecting any USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 device or hub which will be shared/switched
- 2 “B” Ports for connecting the ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 10-Port Hub with 48W Power Adapter
- Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port Hub with 20W Power Adapter
Watch the Product Video
- Flexible design with 6 front ports and 4 rear- including two BC 1.2 Standard compliant flip-up charging ports
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface, 10 downstream ports with data rates up to 480Mbps
- 20W Power Adapter shared by the 10 ports, assumes a mix of high and low power devices
- Easy plug-and-play installation (no driver required); works ...
- DisplayLink Apple Mac OS X 2.1 Beta now available
DisplayLink has released a beta of their new version 2.1 drivers (Sept, 2013) for Apple Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.9.
This new 2.1 driver has many improvements over the previous Mac OS X version 2.0 drivers (March, 2013). In short, it’s a must-have install for Mac users on 10.8.5 and earlier. It supports ...
- DisplayLink Graphics, Ethernet, and Audio Limitations on OS X 10.8.4
Plugable uses DisplayLink chips in all our USB 3.0 universal docking stations and graphics devices. DisplayLink’s chip and drivers can provide an extra display or two, along with audio and networking ports, all via one USB cable. For users seeking an affordable way to expand their Mac, this can both simplify connecting everything and increase ...
- USB Graphics Support on Mac Gets A Double Boost
USB is the easiest way to connect one or more extra monitors to a computer, but drivers are required to make it all work.
Two events this week have made attaching multiple monitors to Mac OS X systems better:
- On Thursday March 14th, Apple released OS X 10.8.3, which fixed some key bugs in Mac OS X ...
- Understanding Large SATA Drive Compatibility
- USB3-SATA-U3 (ASMedia 1051e) Firmware Update
This article is no longer relevant. Please see our firmware update page here.
Plugable is pleased to announce that a firmware update for our USB3-SATA-U3 adding the following features is now available:
- Improved support for 512e “Advanced Format” drives.
- Spin down disks after 10 minutes of inactivity, resume on access.
- Spin down disks on system sleep, resume on ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 Dual 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard disk or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer, or use the standalone disk cloning function of the PSS-DD1. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock with 3-Port USB Charger
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard disk or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any PC with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, or charge USB devices. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, ...
- A better way to store all that data
Checkout the full line of products for Plugable Storage System
So if you’re someone ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock with USB 3.0 3-Port Hub
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard drive or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, and includes a protective case ...
- Plugable’s new Gigabit USB 3.0 Network adapter
Focusing on performance, power efficiency, and cross-platform support, Plugable is pleased to announce the availability of our USB3-E1000 Gigabit Ethernet adapter!
A must have for any frequent traveler with a Apple MacBook or a Windows based UltraBook lacking a built-in Ethernet port, the ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Gigabit ethernet adapter (ASIX 88179 chip set) delivers fast, reliable performance on Windows, OS X, and Linux kernel 2.6 and later (compile required)- also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems.