Below are Plugable devices compatible with Windows Vista:
- New Plugable Transfer Cable Performs up to Three Times Faster with USB 3.0
The Plugable USB 2.0 Windows transfer cable, our top-selling product for helping users migrate data between Windows PCs over USB, is now available in a new edition that combines the convenience and reliability of the current cable with much faster USB 3.0 speeds. In tests here ...
- New DisplayLink Windows Driver Version 7.7 Leaves XP Behind
DisplayLink has released their new Windows driver version 7.7 M0. For most users, we’re recommending they stay on DisplayLink’s mature 7.6 M2 driver series for the time being, but this release does improve performance especially for 4K Ultra HD (up to 3840×2160) USB multi-monitor ...
- Plugable Launches Small, Durable USB to Audio Adapter for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook Systems
The new Plugable USB Audio Adapter is a compact, effortless solution for adding an external audio interface to nearly any computer or tablet. The adapter has separate standard 3.5mm receptacles for stereo headphones and microphones. It lets you easily USB enable your favorite analog headset or headphones, so ...
- Plugable USB Audio Adapter
- Two 3.5mm premium audio input and output ports
- C-Media HS 100B Chip for widest compatibility
- Transform your existing 3.5 mm stereo headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone into a USB device
- Leave connected to a USB hub or dock for easy access
- Bypass a faulty sound card ...
- Plugable USB 2.0 7-Port Hub with 60W Power Adapter
- Standard USB 2.0 7 Port Hub with 60W Power Adapter and support for the BC 1.2 charging standard
- Full compatibility with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices at highest native speeds (480/12/1.5 Mbps)
- No driver required on any platform: Works with all USB hosts and standard USB 2.0 hubs
- Fast Charging only with BC ...
- Plugable’s new USB “On The Go” MicroSD reader
A compact solution to access MicroSD cards from both standard and micro ports. Plugable’s new USB2-OTGTF is designed to make life easier for digital denizens by enabling access to a MicroSD card from as many devices as possible.
Just insert your microSD card as shown here, and connect to an available USB 2.0 “A” ...
- Plugable USB 2.0 MicroSD Card Reader for Phone, Laptop, and Tablet
Plugable’s USB2-OTGTF enables using a single MicroSD card on devices with both full-size USB and micro USB connectors. This allows users to swap a single storage device between a wide array of devices like most popular Android phones and tablets– even those lacking MicroSD slots like– as well as traditional notebook ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 10-Port Hub with 48W Power Adapter
- Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port Hub with 20W Power Adapter
Watch the Product Video
- Flexible design with 6 front ports and 4 rear- including two BC 1.2 Standard compliant flip-up charging ports
- USB 2.0 high-speed interface, 10 downstream ports with data rates up to 480Mbps
- 20W Power Adapter shared by the 10 ports, assumes a mix of high and low power devices
- Easy plug-and-play installation (no driver required); works ...
- Troubleshooting the Plugable USB-BT4LE Bluetooth Adapter in Windows
Plugable’s USB-BT4LE Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter offers a wide range of possibilities for expanding the usefulness of your computer. You can listen through headphones, connect a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse, transfer photos from your smart phone, ...
- Plugable Launches Dual Display USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI and Ethernet Adapter for Windows (USB3-3900DHE)
With just a couple of display cables and an Ethernet cable, Plugable’s new USB3-3900DHE lets you turn your Windows tablet or laptop into a traveling productivity powerhouse.
Featuring a minimalist design that maximizes the functionality of the DisplayLink DL-3900 chip, the USB3-3900DHE is a perfect companion for any business ...
- DisplayLink Releases New Windows Driver Version 7.2 M0
Yesterday DisplayLink released the latest driver v7.2 M0 for Windows. We’ve been testing it here at Plugable and so far the results are very positive. Among other things, we’re excited that it fixes a number of recent compatibility and performance issues found with Windows 8 Metro apps. We recommend downloading this driver version for all ...
- Understanding Large SATA Drive Compatibility
- USB3-SATA-U3 (ASMedia 1051e) Firmware Update
This article is no longer relevant. Please see our firmware update page here.
Plugable is pleased to announce that a firmware update for our USB3-SATA-U3 adding the following features is now available:
- Improved support for 512e “Advanced Format” drives.
- Spin down disks after 10 minutes of inactivity, resume on access.
- Spin down disks on system sleep, resume on ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 Dual 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard disk or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer, or use the standalone disk cloning function of the PSS-DD1. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock with 3-Port USB Charger
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard disk or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any PC with USB 3.0 or USB 2.0, or charge USB devices. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, ...
- A better way to store all that data
Checkout the full line of products for Plugable Storage System
So if you’re someone ...
- Plugable Storage System USB 3.0 2.5″ SATA Drive Dock with USB 3.0 3-Port Hub
Insert 2.5″ SATA hard drive or solid state drives into the interchangeable Plugable Storage System docks and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer. Supports connecting via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 — up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0. Each unit is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1, and includes a protective case ...
- Plugable’s new Gigabit USB 3.0 Network adapter
Focusing on performance, power efficiency, and cross-platform support, Plugable is pleased to announce the availability of our USB3-E1000 Gigabit Ethernet adapter!
A must have for any frequent traveler with a Apple MacBook or a Windows based UltraBook lacking a built-in Ethernet port, the ...
- Plugable USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Gigabit ethernet adapter (ASIX 88179 chip set) delivers fast, reliable performance on Windows, OS X, and Linux kernel 2.6 and later (compile required)- also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems.