- Understanding Bluetooth® Wireless Audio
- Learn about Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Plugable Bluetooth Speaker Stand – Replace your TV with a Tablet
- Plugable BT-STAND Delivers Superior Audio Quality and Great Battery Life
- Plugable Launches New Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Integrated Tablet/Phone Stand
- Plugable Bluetooth Wireless Speakers with Stand
- Surprisingly rich stereo sound through Bluetooth from your smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, tablet, Android device, and computer.
- Up to 10 hours playback with the built-in 850mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (rechargeable using the provided micro USB cable)
- Connect wirelessly up to 32 feet (10 meters) away to any device that supports the A2DP Bluetooth stereo protocol. Obstructions may reduce range.
- Fast and convenient pairing with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. Simply tap your NFC-capable device on the speaker’s NFC logo to pair and stream your music.
- Connect an iPod or any other MP3 Player that has a standard stereo 3.5mm headphone jack (3.5mm cable included).
- Solid construction with a V-Frame design that supports your tablet or phone. Rubber feet provide maximum stability
- Two 1″ main speakers and four internal 1.5″x0.75″ passive radiators with external bass reflex ports deliver enhanced bass response.
- Compact, lightweight, and foldable design makes it the perfect travel companion.
- Tablet/phone stand allows multiple viewing angles. Adjustable support for most tablets, iPad’s, smartphones, and iPhones with or without case or sleeve.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth Support: v2.1 and above, below version 2.1 requires password “0000”
- Impedance: 4Ω Ohms
- Output Power: 5 Watts
- Audio Output Level: 85dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20KHz
- Connectivity: Standard Stereo 3.5mm headphone jack (AUX audio input), Micro USB (for charging), Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- 850mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (full recharge time approximately 5 hours)
Q: What is NFC?
A: NFC stands for Near Field Communication. NFC is a set of standards that allow smartphones and other devices to communicate via radio signals when they are held near each other.
Q: How do I pair my device with the BT-STAND?
A: If your phone, tablet, or other device supports NFC, turn on the BT-STAND, make sure NFC and Bluetooth are enabled in the device settings, then align your device to the speaker’s NFC logo. Tap it against the BT-STAND to pair.
If your device does not have NFC, go to your Bluetooth settings, search for available devices, and look for “Plugable” or “Plugable BT-STAND.” If you see something resembling “a0:e9:db:22:43:49,” wait a few seconds and the name should show up. When the name appears, pair the devices.
Q: How long will the battery last on a single charge?
A: Battery life varies greatly depending on the speaker volume. Up to 10 hours of playback is possible.
Q: Can I use this Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with my computer?
A: This Bluetooth speaker will work if your computer supports Bluetooth 2.0 or higher and is capable of using the A2DP profile. If your Windows or Linux computer does not already have Bluetooth built in, we highly recommend our own Plugable USB-BT4LE Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter (does not work on Mac). If you are using a different adapter, please be sure to double check compatibility and update your drivers and firmware if necessary.
Where to Buy
Either we got no JSON from the API. Or the basenode-parameter is not ok.
Switch on the Debugmode of the Plugin!
Switch to gutenberg-Blocks!
There the JSON Content Importer Block gives an easier way to use the JSON-APIs.
Or: Switch on the Debugmode by adding "debugmode=10" in the Shortcode.
If all is without success: Open ticket at wordpress.org please