Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Type A Female to Micro B Male Cable (3 Pack)
- 3 pack of USB 2.0 OTG (On-the-Go) cables
- Enables connecting devices with a standard USB Type A male connector to a phone or tablet with a USB Micro B port (though please note that not all hosts/devices support OTG mode)
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero and Android/Chrome/Windows/Linux based phones and tablets which support OTG device connectivity
- Straight through (non-angled) USB Micro B connector
- Well-shielded cable and nickel plated contacts to prevent corrosion and ensure a good connection
- Supports up to 480Mbps per the USB 2.0 standard. Backwards and forwards compatible with most USB 1.1 and 3.0 devices but power is typically limited to 500mA from the OTG host.
With this USB 2.0 OTG cable you can plug USB devices that have a standard USB Type A connector into your phone or tablet with a USB Micro B port.
The cable is passive and only converts the connector type. Because of this there shouldn’t be any signal interference, degradation, or timing issues associated with active cables and the USB signal is unaffected. Three cables are packed into one bag for your convenience.
This cable is also a great companion for the Raspberry Pi Zero.
Compatible with hosts which support OTG device connectivity, including the Raspberry Pi Zero and countless other popular Linux/Android/Chrome/Windows phones and tablets. Apple products do not support OTG connectivity.
Q: Will this cable allow me to charge my host device while at the same time using an attached peripheral device?
A: This cable does not have any special support for the USB-IF BC 1.2 ACA (Accessory Charging Adapter) standard for charging a host device.
Q: Can I use this cable with Apple iPhones/iPads?
A: Apple devices do not support OTG functionality.
In the Bag
3 OTG cables with 4″/10cm cable length (7″/17.5cm total length including connectors)