Plugable USB 2.0 File Transfer Cable for Mac and Windows Systems
- “Installation was easy — all the software is in the cable for Windows and for OS X. Operation is flawless…Bottom line: a solid product worthy of the space in your bag!” – William E Saltzstein, Woodinville, WA
- Standard 6 ft USB cable (Type A male on both ends) connects two Macs or PCs
- Go! Suite embedded in device enables backup/transfer of files between computers over USB
- Fast USB 2.0 (480Mbps) transfer speeds. No limits on size or number of computers to sync
- Fully plug and play. Can be used to transfer files between an unlimited number of comptuers
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000; Mac OS X 10.4 and later
Simple USB 2.0 Plug and Play functionality. Bi-directional data transfer between two computers or operating systems: Windows 2000 and later; and Mac OS 10.4 and later. Fast transfer rate of up to 16MB/sec. Two easy steps of operation: connect and transfer. None of the file size or capacity limitations you’ll hit using USB flash drives, etc. Go! Suite software for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X 10.4+ includes Go! Bridge, Remote Share, Folder Sync, and Outlook Sync functionality. Software loads automatically from virtual CDROM device in adapter. No separate driver/software disk required. INCLUDED IN PACKAGE: High Speed USB 2.0 File Transfer Cable and users’ manual.
Recent Questions From Our Public Support Forum
Loading…More Questions ….
Where to Buy