The USB3-10M extension cable provides your high performance USB 3.0 peripherals with the bandwidth (up to 5Gbps) and power (up to 900mA) they need, without the length limitations of passive USB 3.0 cables. Premium quality, shielded cable is ideal for connecting your high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices such as hard drives/flash drives/SSDs, SuperSpeed hubs, and USB graphics adapters/docking stations to your system up to 32ft (10M) away.
Our premium quality, shielded USB 3.0 extension cables are actively powered with included 12V AC power adapter to maximize performance and minimize voltage drop over longer cable runs. USB Type-A male connector to USB Type-A female connector ensures maximum compatibility with your USB devices.
Native compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux utilizing USB hub drivers built-in to all modern operating systems. No special drivers required for the cable (while the attached peripheral will need drivers as it normally would).
Compatible with the vast majority of USB 3.0 peripherals including Plugable’s lineup of DisplayLink-based USB graphics adapters and docking stations and HDD/SSD drive enclosures as well as most USB gaming peripherals for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation and XBox.
Functions as a one-port USB hub using built-in drivers and in-line repeater. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Not compatible with XBox Kinect v2 for XBox One
- Compatibility will be mixed on home theater devices such as TVs, audio receivers, Blu-ray players, etc, as most of these devices lack support for USB hubs
- Not designed as a USB charger for devices like smartphones or tablets
- Not recommended for professional A/V equipment like cameras or digital audio workstations
- Not recommended for use with USB wifi adapters, Bluetooth adapters, wireless mouse/keyboard dongles, or any other devices which operate in the same 2.4Ghz spectrum as USB 3.0
In the Box
- 10M (32ft) USB 3.0 Extension Cable
- 12V AC Power Adapter
Where to Buy
Either we got no JSON from the API. Or the basenode-parameter is not ok.
Switch on the Debugmode of the Plugin!
Switch to gutenberg-Blocks!
There the JSON Content Importer Block gives an easier way to use the JSON-APIs.
Or: Switch on the Debugmode by adding "debugmode=10" in the Shortcode.
If all is without success: Open ticket at wordpress.org please