- The simplicity of a USB picture frame that can do more
- The magic of turning one computer into many
- The flexibility of devices that work with each other directly
The march of Moore’s law and simplicity of plug and play connectivity is turning the PC inside out. The most important things about your computer may not be what’s inside, but rather the growing collection of devices connected outside.
- For International or volume sales, we welcome your email to sales at plugable.com
- For technical support, visit our support community
- For partnership inquiries or to provide feedback, please email bernie at plugable.com
Bernie Thompson worked at IBM on the OS/2 development team, at S3 on their OS/2 and Windows drivers, at Microsoft as Development Manager on the Windows USB and Bluetooth stacks, and at DisplayLink as VP of Software Platforms. He was also an early Linux user and the author of a lead article in the first issue of Linux Journal in 1994. http://www.linkedin.com/in/bernie
Building anything interesting is an uphill climb – so you gotta enjoy your climbing party and your time on the mountain.
Thanks to Rob McKaughan for the beautifully simple Plugable logo
The logo uses a licensed copy of Museo Sans font, thanks to exljbris for a great font.
Thanks to DisplayLink for various photos and marketing materials on the site.
Thanks to the huge set of suppliers and partners whose technology goes into products like these.
But most of all, thanks to the customers who buy and review the product, which is what this is all about!