This year, even more Windows tablets can be transformed into full desktop workstations using the Plugable UD-Pro8 docking station, introduced for the Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet in a successful Kickstarter campaign last summer. To help you decide whether turning a one of these tablets into an ultra-portable desktop solution will work for you, here is a list of compatible devices and some videos about the UD-Pro8.
Currently, the following tablets have been confirmed by us or our customer base to be compatible with the UD-PRO8:
- ASUS VivoTab Smart 10.1 ME400C
- Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 (Z3735G CPU)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro 5000 (5830, Z3740D CPU)
- Dell Venue 8 Pro 5000 (5830, Z3745D CPU)
- HP Stream 7 5701
- HP Stream 8 5901
- Lenovo IdeaTab Miix 2 8″
- Nextbook 8 (Win 8.1)
- Toshiba Encore Mini
For full details see our compatibility chart here. If your tablet is not on the chart or is marked “untested,” and you would like to test it with the Pro8, you can apply for a review unit at [No Longer Available]. For FAQs about the Pro8 click here.
You can see Pro8 customer reviews on Amazon here. Below we’ve embedded several YouTube reviews and unboxing videos of our Pro8:
If you have any questions at all, please comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
View Other Articles in Category
- Windows 11 and Plugable DisplayLink USB Docking Stations and USB Video Adapters
- What’s the Difference Between Active and Passive Thunderbolt Cables?
- Hands-On With the Acer Spin 713
- M1 iPad Pro: From Casual Tablet to Complete Workstation
- New ASIX Driver Fixes macOS 11 (Big Sur) Ethernet Adapter Compatibility Issues