Bluetooth® Wireless Flexible Neckband Headset
$12.95 USDSKU: BT-HSFLEX
Amazon Rating : (182 Reviews)
- Audio Customization—Excellent audio quality featuring 5 audio equalization presets, dynamic bass boost, passive noise cancelling, and HD voice for calls
- Flexible Neckband—Silicone neckband collar with spring steel core provides a comfortable, flexible, body-contoured fit. Perfect choice for working out, lounging, and everything in between
- Baterry Life—12+ hours of typical usage from a single charge, and over 200 hours in low-power standby. With the built-in 170mAh lithium-ion battery, a single charge from any USB port provides all-day audio bliss
- Bluetooth Technology—Bluetooth 4.1 CSR8645 chip with aptX codec technology sets a new standard for wireless stereo audio quality on supported devices (aptX supported on some Android devices. Not supported on iOS)
- 2 Year Warranty—We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
The Plugable Bluetooth Collar Headset (BT-HSFLEX) delivers excellent sound quality and a wealth of features in a compact, comfortable package. Enjoy listening to your favorite music, podcasts, or audiobooks from your mobile device with Bluetooth wireless technology while traveling, commuting, or engaging in any range of active tasks.
With a built-in microphone, HD voice support, and passive noise-cancelling, you can take and make phone calls and engage with your smartphone's voice assistant (Siri and Google Assistant) without ever touching your smartphone.
This headset is self-powered using a high capacity lithium-ion battery which provides 12+ hours of typical usage from a single charge, and over 200 hours in low-power standby. Charge once from any USB port and pair with your favorite audio source to start streaming your entire collection throughout the day.
The headset features integrated audio equalization so you can fine-tune your listening experience. The 5 equalization profiles can be easily managed directly from the headset controls, no app or software required.
Audible voice prompts are tied to many headset functions including pairing/connection status and battery level notifications.
The listening experience is further enhanced using aptX codec technology with compatible devices, which delivers CD-like quality audio over a Bluetooth connection.
Comfortable and Durable
Constructed using soft and flexible silicone with a durable spring steel core, the neckband on the Plugable Bluetooth Collar Headset provides a comfortable, body-contoured fit that will keep its shape through the years.
The lightweight design (40 gram/1.5 ounces) situates 99% of the weight around your neck, and provides plenty of power for extended usage while never getting in the way.
Earbuds can be quickly and easily affixed to the collar magnetically when not in use. Includes 3 sets of earphone tips to maximize comfort and minimize ear-fatigue.
Stay in Control Using Built-In Buttons for All Headset Features
- Accept/Reject Calls
- Play/Pause Music
- Change EQ Profiles
- Volume Up/Down
- Next/Previous Track
- Power On/Off
- Activate Voice Assistant
Charge From Any USB Port Once for All-Day Audio Bliss
The built-in 170mAh lithium-ion battery provides 12+ hours of typical usage so you never have to worry about recharging in the middle of a session.
Extended Bluetooth Features Including aptX Support
The CSR8645 chip is a Stereo ROM solution with aptX codec technology that sets a new standard for wireless stereo audio quality and compatibility.
With features like integrated Bluetooth 4.1, audio equalization, dynamic bass boost, and iOS battery status monitoring, you can be sure that the latest and greatest tech is built-in to your new headset
In The Box
|Item and Quantity||Item Notes|
|1x Plugable Bluetooth Headset|
|1x USB 2.0 Micro-B Charging Cable|
|6x Small, Medium, and Large Earphone Tips|
|1x Quick Start Guide|
|Element Type||Connection||Frequency Response and Sensitivity||Additional Features||Min/Max Power (Speaker)||Current (Microphone)|
|Port||Placement||Power Host / Device||Connection Type||Notes||Voltage||Amperage||Wattage|
|USB-A to Any USB Charging Port||0.0W|
Connection To Host
|Port||Placement||Version and Link Rate||Features|
|1x Bluetooth Classic||Internal||Bluetooth + EDR (3Mbps)|
|Bluetooth Specification||Supported Profiles||Notable Unsupported Profiles||Bluetooth Class and Range||Chipset|
|Bluetooth 4.1||See Profile Compatibility Table||Class 2
|Quantity and Type||Battery Location||Battery Capacity (mAh)||Rechargeable?|
|1x Lithium Ion||Internal||200mAh||Yes|
|Port Type (Side 1)||Cable Specification||Port Type (Side 2)||Cable Length||External Power for Cable|
|1x Male USB Micro-B||1x Male USB-A||1.0m/3.3ft||No|
- Move the power slider on the headset to the ON position
- Enable a Bluetooth search on the host device
- Hold down the multi-function button on the headset (phone icon) until the LED flashes continuously between red and blue
- Pair the "Plugable BT-HSFLEX" on the host device
Filter Help Articles and Frequent Questions by Category
Well how about that, it looks like we don't have any articles matching your filters! Try removing one of your choices or clear the filters to show all articles.
You can always contact support if you need help too!