See 7 monitors in action using Plugable USB 3.0 hubs and graphics adapters.
The hardware seen in the video are:
- The Plugable 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- 3 Plugable USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Adapters
- 4 Plugable USB 3.0 to VGA Adapters
- A Plugable USB 2.0 Gigabit Ethernet adapter
It’s extremely cool seeing this kind of setup, but it’s also very useful for stock traders, programmers, IT admins remoting to many machines, and information workers that deal with a lot of info at once.
And it shows off the amazing capabilities of USB 3.0 — which with the launch of Intel’s latest chipsets, is now built-in to most PCs bought today.
Let us know if you have any questions. We’re happy to help!
View Other Articles in Category
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.