REDMOND, WASHINGTON April 1, 2016 – The cost of DNA sequencing has been dropping quickly, now reaching the $1000 price point. But these techniques don’t really give us visibility into what DNA and related biological processes look like. Plugable Technologies, which manufactures the most popular consumer class microscope sold on Amazon, revealed today their solution to fill that gap.
- M1 iPad Pro: From Casual Tablet to Complete Workstation
- New ASIX Driver Fixes macOS 11 (Big Sur) Ethernet Adapter Compatibility Issues
- Best Desk Setups for the Surface Laptop 4
- How to Connect Two 4K Monitors to an M1 Mac
- As Announced During CES, Our Latest 7-in-1 USB-C Hub (USBC-7IN1E) Sets a New Standard in the Hub Market
Article ID: 392175157413