Vibrant and immersive visuals come standard with Plugable’s USB4 Dual 4K HDMI Docking Station (UD-4VPD), one of the first docks on the market to support dual HDMI displays at up to 4K 120Hz.
But pristine display properties are only part of the proposition offered up by the UD-4VPD. In addition to the 11-port expansion, it supplies 100W charging for your laptop and 20W high-speed charging for your phone, tablet, or other USB-C peripherals.
Immersive Display Options
Leveraging the latest chipsets, the UD-4VPD delivers smooth and fluid images that are great for video editing, graphic rendering, gaming, and getting work done. The docking station can also support a single 8K display at 60Hz to complement a wide range of professional and creative applications.
Prepare for Productivity
The USB4 Dual HDMI Docking Station is designed to enhance productivity and streamline workflows. Whether users are focused on content creation, design, or general office applications, the UD-4VPD docking station offers improved performance and versatility. Its 11-in-1 expansion capabilities include:
- HDMI 2.1: Enjoy stunning visual clarity with support for dual 4K displays at 120Hz or a single 8K display at 60Hz
- USB4: Powered by the latest chipsets and leveraging the full potential of the USB4 standard to enable 40Gbps bandwidth on USB4 and Thunderbolt 4 systems while providing backward compatibility for previous generations of USB-C systems
- 2.5Gbps Ethernet: Stay connected with lightning-fast wired network connectivity
- Combination Audio Port: Conveniently connect headsets or external speakers
- SD/MicroSD Card Reader: Easily access and transfer files from memory cards
- Four USB ports: Connect peripherals and devices, including one USB Type-C port with 20W power delivery for charging tablets and smartphones
- Safe Host Charging: Keep laptops charged with 100W USB-C Power Delivery, featuring safe power negotiation for laptops requiring less power
The UD-4VPD docking station utilizes the benefits of USB4 technology to offer high-speed data transfer rates of up to 40Gbps. It is also fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 systems, providing seamless connectivity across a wide range of devices. Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C hosts are also supported, though in some cases with reduced display mode options. Plug-and-play connection through a single 1m USB4 Type-C cable (included), the UD-4VPD simplifies setup and reduces cable clutter.
The docking station is designed for Windows 10 and newer. While the UD-4VPD can also be used with Macs, the macOS does not support MST so only one display can be extended.
Buy the Plugable USB4 Dual Monitor Docking Station with 4K 120Hz HDMI, 100W Charging
List Price: $199.95
View Other Articles in Category
- How To Increase Productivity by Adding More Displays to Your USB Docking Station
- Chromebook vs. Laptop: Which is the Right Choice for You?
- The Easiest Way to Dual 4K Display
- Docking Decisions: Demystifying the Differences Between Docking Stations and Multiport Hubs
- How Schools are Using Docking Stations to Extend the Life of Hardware