DisplayLink USB Graphics Drivers
What Products Require DisplayLink Drivers to Function?
- At this time we use DisplayLink USB Graphics chipsets in all of our USB 2.0 and 3.0 graphics adapters and docking station products. These products require DisplayLink drivers to function correctly.
- These drivers may be installed with or without the hardware present yet. The final configuration will then be completed automatically when hardware is plugged in.
- Please be aware that it is perfectly normal to have your monitors briefly flash black once or more during installation and a reboot may be required to complete installation.
- Currently only some of our USB-C docking station products, and none of our Thunderbolt™ 3 products utilize DisplayLink technology.
- The following products do not require DisplayLink drivers: TBT3-UDV, TBT3-UD1/TBT3-UD1-83, TBT3-DP2X/TBT3-DP2X-83, TBT3-HDMI2X/TBT3-HDMI2X-83, UD-CAM, UD-CA1/UD-CA1A, or USBC-MD101.
Windows 10, 8.1/8, Windows 7
- Chrome OS has built-in support for most DisplayLink-based devices. No driver install is needed.
- See DisplayLink’s Chromebook page for more detail.
Mac Important Information
macOS 10.14 & 10.15
- DisplayLink for Mac version 5.2.5 is only compatible with macOS version 10.14 and 10.15. MacBook Pro 2018 and MacBook Air 2018 laptops must be running macOS version 10.14.2 or later in order for DisplayLink displays to function:
Download DisplayLink Mac Driver Version 5.2.5