Be sure to check out all of our mechanical keyboard models!
|Full-size Blue “Clicky” Switches||Full-size Red Linear Switches||Compact Blue “Clicky” Switches||Compact Red Linear Switches|
- Compact “tenkeyless” (aka TKL or 80%, no numeric pad) 87-key layout. Features a frameless design with a minimal desktop footprint
- Red linear Cherry MX style switches by Gaote / Outemu
- Switches provide smooth and lightweight linear action with no tactile “bump” or audible “clicky” sound when pressed and are rated for 50 million actuations (key-presses) and require 60±15 grams of force with 4.0±0.2mm of keystroke travel
- Full N-Key rollover (NKRO) and anti-ghosting for multiple key presses to register simultaneously
- Each key is individually backlit with a white LED. Features full on/off control along with dimmable brightness and a “breathing” mode. No special software required
- Keycaps are “double-shot” with transparent ABS for the legends and black ABS for the keycap itself. Keycap puller tool included
- Keycaps feature an ergonomic sculpted OEM profile to provide a gentle sloped arc preventing hand fatigue
- Features flip out feet (with rubber pads to prevent slipping) to raise the angle of the keyboard when typing
- Integrated 6ft / 1.8m rear center mounted USB cable with gold plated connector
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux/Unix and all other modern USB hosts
- Built in F1-F12 keyboard function shortcuts for multimedia/volume controls along with shortcuts to launch the calculator, email, and web browser apps (functions may vary depending on OS)
It’s time to upgrade your computing experience with a high quality mechanical keyboard. Mechanical keyboards offer more precision, improved typing feedback, and what many consider to be a more satisfying sound and feel when compared to traditional rubber dome/membrane style keyboards that can often be described as “mushy” or “lifeless”.
Please note that we recommend red switch model keyboards instead of our blue switch models for quiet office environments as the blue “clicky” switches may not be appropriate in an office setting.
After our success with the Plugable blue switch “clicky” mechanical keyboards we decided it was time to introduce linear versions to our lineup. Just as with our blue switch models we used Gaote, a relatively well known switch manufacturer with their Outemu switch brand. Outemu switches are a high quality clone of the classic Cherry MX switches. The Gaote PG150 Series Outemu Red switch provides a smooth and lightweight linear action with limited noise pollution. The switches are rated for 50 million actuations (key-presses) and require 60±15 cN of force* with 4.0±0.2mm of keystroke travel.
*60 cN average (1 centinewton equals roughly 1.02 grams of force)
Double-shot refers to a process where the keycap legend (text on the keycap) and the keycap itself are two separately molded parts. The main benefit of this design prevents the legend from wearing off and make the keyboard far more durable than inexpensive keyboards using traditional pad printing or laser etching techniques which can often start to show signs of wear in just a matter of weeks.
We also include a keycap puller for easy removal of the keycaps to clean the keyboard or install your own custom keycap set.
Full N-Key Rollover
Each key switch is individually addressed by the micro-controller chipset in this keyboard enabling full N-Key rollover and anti-ghosting for multiple key presses to register simultaneously giving gamers an edge against the competition. Most keyboards only offer 6-key rollover or less and some keyboards have limitations of what three keys can be pressed down at the same time limiting the ability for macros and keyboard shortcuts.
Inexpensive keyboards may sometimes register phantom keypresses when typing certain key combinations. With anti-ghosting you will never get an unexpected input.
Adjustable White Backlighting
Backlighting ensures easy key visibility regardless of ambient light. Features full on/off control along with dimmable brightness and a “breathing” mode where the light gently pulsates on and off. No special software required.
- Ability to swap WASD and Arrow key functions (useful for retro games or left handed users)
- Windows and context keys can be disabled
Keyboard Function Guide
Ergonomic Design and Compact Footprint
The keyboard keycaps feature an ergonomic sculpted OEM (standard) profile to provide a gentle sloped arc preventing hand fatigue. Flip out rear feet can elevate the keyboard about 1/2 inch for a more relaxed typing position. Unlike most inexpensive keyboards the feet have rubber pads to prevent the keyboard from slipping.
We know desk space can be at a premium – this tenkeyless keyboard measuring in at just under 14 inches wide and 5 1/4 inches deep is perfect for users who don’t need a numeric pad but do need more desk space.
Multimedia Function Key Shortcuts
For convenient control while maintaining a compact form factor we’ve programmed numerous built in F1-F12 keyboard function shortcuts for multimedia/volume controls along with shortcuts to launch the calculator, email, and web browser apps (functions may vary depending on host computer operating system).
In the Box
Keyboard with integrated 6ft / 1.8m USB cable, Keycap Puller Tool, Quick Start Guide
Where to Buy