- Oversized keys are easy to find, easy to hit
- Bright, color-coded system encourages learning
- Works great with any version of Windows, Mac, Linux or any system that supports USB keyboards
- Simple, reliable USB connection. No drivers to Install. No batteries to replace
- Helps people with motor disabilities or impaired vision
Sturdy, bright and easy to use design that works with any system supporting USB keyboards. Just plug in the USB cord and your keyboard is ready to use.
Features large brightly colored keys that are color coded so it’s easy to learn the Vowels, Numbers, Punctuation and even functional keys like Enter Shift and Space. Purple keys are Vowels, Green keys are Consonants, Orange keys for Punctuation and Blue for function and editing keys. Standard layout extra large keys are easy for kids to learn. Durable ABS plastic, rugged construction. Bold, bright white characters that are easier to read and can withstand heavy use without wearing off. Sturdy flip-up tilt feet.
For kids 3+ and adults with impaired vision or motor disabilities.
|USB Version||USB 2.0|
|Drivers||USB Input Device driver built-in to all OSes|
|Cable Length||62″ (157.5 cm)|
|Dimensions||18″ x 7.5″ x 1″ (45.7 x 19.1 x 2.5 cm)|
|Power Mode||Bus powered|
In the Box
One wired USB Kids Keyboard
Where to Buy