Plugable USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C USB-IF Certified USB-C to USB-C Cable
$14.95 USDSKU: USBC-C100
Amazon Rating : (54 Reviews)
- More Speed—SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Type-C Male to Type-C Male Cable
- USB-IF Certified—USB-IF Certified Cable (Test ID: 5,214,000,219)
- High Quality—Wire gauge and electronic marking support up to 5A charging via USB-IF Power Delivery charging standard (5V-20V, 100W max). Gold plated connectors with nickel plated shell and 26 AWG coaxial cable for maximum EMI shielding
- Compatibility—Compatible with all USB generations (USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2). Incompatible with Qualcomm QC and other (non USB-IF Power Delivery) "Fast Power Delivery" technologies
- 2 Year Warranty—We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Plugable USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB-C to USB-C 3.3ft/1m Cable with USB-IF Certification
The Plugable USBC-C100 is a USB-IF certified USB-C to USB-C cable designed to provide the best possible connectivity with all types of USB-C devices, from chargers to docking stations. Because the cable meets or exceeds the USB-IF specifications this cable can be safely used with confidence on any USB-C host/device on the market without concerns about damage being caused by a sub-par cable from an unknown manufacturer.
Supports All the Features of USB 3.1
This 3.3 feet / 1 meter Plugable USBC-C100 cable is a universal USB-C cable for use with USB-C computers, phones, tablets, chargers, docking stations, accessories, and more. Certified to support SuperSpeed+ data transfers up to 10Gbps, and contains built-in chip ("e-marker") to properly negotiate VESA Alternate Mode video output and USB-IF Power Delivery standard (up to 5A, 5V-20V, 100W max).
What is the USB-IF and why does certification matter?
The "Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum" is a non-profit corporation founded by the group of companies that developed the Universal Serial Bus specification." To put it another way, the USB-IF creates the standards that have enabled billions of USB devices and hosts to inter-operate and "just work" over more than the last 20 years.USB-IF certified products have passed rigorous testing to ensure that they comply with specifications and perform as advertised. Achieving certification requires higher-grade materials and manufacturing processes to ensure the best possible data integrity, performance, and production consistency which may be lacking in cheaper commodity cables.Standards-compliance is especially important with USB-C cables given the much higher current available per the USB 3.1 spec. Non-compliant cables can potentially cause damage to your devices if the cable does not behave according to USB specifications.
- Supports up to 10Gbps transfer over USB 3.1 Gen 2 hosts and devices
- Cable supports all USB generations; USB 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, The cable and USB 3.1 Gen 1/Gen 2
- 3.3ft /1m long
- Wire gauge and electronic marking support up to 5A (5V-20V, 100W max)
- Gold-plated connectors with a Nickel plated shell and 26 AWG coaxial cable for maximum EMI shielding and excellent data transmission integrity.
- Incompatible with Qualcomm QC and other (non-USB-IF PD) "Power Delivery" technologies.
In the Box
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 SuperSpeed+ Type-C Male to Type-C Male Cable
In The Box
|Item and Quantity
|1x USB Type-C 1m Cable
|Port Type (Side 1)
|Port Type (Side 2)
|External Power for Cable
|1x Male USB-C
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
|1x Male USB-C
|Max Resolution and Refresh Rate
3840x2160 @ 60Hz3840x2160 @ 60Hz
3840x1600 @ 60Hz
3440x1440 @ 60Hz
2560x1440 @ 60Hz
2560x1080 @ 60Hz
1920x1080 @ 60Hz
1600x900 @ 60Hz
1280x1024 @ 60Hz
1280x800 @ 60Hz
1280x720 @ 60Hz
1152x864 @ 60Hz
1024x768 @ 60Hz
800x600 @ 60Hz
640x480 @ 60Hz
Video Output Modes
|Host Stream Specification
|Host Port Type
|Number of Displays Used
|Max Resolution at Display Count
|3840x2160 @ 60Hz
Connection To Host
|Version and Link Rate
|USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
|Size (H x W x D) or Length
|SKU or Part Number
|USB C Cable
- Connect one end of the USB-C cable to the host.
- Connect the other end of the USB-C cable to the other desired device.