Plugable Full Size 104-Key Mechanical Keyboard With Blue-Style Switches
List Price : $55
Amazon Rating : (223 Reviews)
- BLUE MECHANICAL SWITCHES—Full-size 104-key mechanical keyboard provides a distinct, smooth, tactile and crisp audible feedback when pressed. Outemu switches and are rated for 50 million actuations. 60±15 grams actuation force with 4.0±0.2mm of keystroke travel
- PLUG AND PLAY—Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux devices. Driver and software free for a fully plug-and-play experience
- ERGONOMIC LAYOUT—Keycaps are ergonomically sculpted and individually lit for ease of use even in the darkest environments
- DURABLE BUILD—Robust frameless build features a steel backplate and doubleshot injection ABS keycaps. This rugged design reduces flexing and common wear that shortens the lifespan of other keyboards
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY—We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
What is a Blue switch?
Enhanced Typing Experience
Double-Shot ABS Keycaps
Full N-Key Rollover (NKRO)
Ergonomic Design & Special Functions
Not all keycaps are alike
Multimedia Function Key Shortcuts
Adjustable White Backlighting
Back-lit keycaps ensure easy key visibility regardless of ambient light
Compact Desk Footprint
Flip out rear feet
In The Box
Keyboard with integrated 6ft / 1.8m gold plated USB connector
Keycap & Switch Puller Tools
Quick Start Guide
In The Box
|Item and Quantity||Item Notes|
|1x Plugable Performance 104 Key Mechanical Keyboard|
|1x Quick Start Guide|
|1x Keycap Removal Tool|
|1x Switch Removal Tool|
|Layout and Profile||Key Count||Switch Type||Legend and Keycap Material||Keyboard Lighting (Color)||Lighting Modes|
|104-Key||OUTEMU Blue||ABS Double-Shot||White||Off or Static or Breathing or Brightness Adjustment|
|Port||Placement||Power Host / Device||Connection Type||Notes||Voltage||Amperage||Wattage|
Connection To Host
|Port||Placement||Version and Link Rate||Features|
|1x USB-A||Cable End||USB 1.1 (12Mbps)|
No special drivers are necessary.
The keyboard is fully plug and play and will use the built in USB HID class drivers provided by Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix and all other modern USB host systems.
Questions? We're here to help! Please reach out to us at email@example.com
- To swap WASD and arrow key functions press [Fn] + [W] to convert the [W][A][S][D] keys into arrow keys [Up][Left][Down][Right]. This will also make the arrow keys function as [W][A][S][D]. Press [Fn] + [W] to return key functions to normal.
- To turn the backlight on or off press [Fn] + [ScrLk]
- To adjust the backlight brightness press [Fn] + [-] to lower and [Fn] + [=] to increase.
- To turn "breathing" backlight on or off press [Fn] + [Home]
- To adjust the "breathing" frequency press [Fn] + [-] to lower and [Fn] + [=] to increase.
- To disable the Windows and Context Menu keys (useful while gaming) press [Fn] + [Win]. Press [Fn] + [Win] again to enable Windows and Context Menu keys.