Plugable is committed to providing TAA-compliant products that meet the needs of companies, individuals, and government agencies.
What is TAA
The Trade Agreements Act (TAA) states that TAA-compliant products must be made or "significantly transformed" in the United States or a TAA-designated country.
Plugable and TAA
While not all of Plugable's products are TAA compliant, we have a large selection of products that meet the definition. Look for the TAA badge, or contact your Plugable sales rep for a complete list of devices and bundles that meet the requirements set forth by the Trade Agreements Act.
The list of products below are all TAA compliant.
- Plugable UD-3900 Dual Display Universal Docking Station (UD-3900)
- Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station (UD-ULTCDL)
- Plugable USB-C and USB 3.0 Dual HDMI USB Docking Station (UD-3900C)
- Plugable USB-C Quad HDMI Docking Station (UD-3900C4)
- Plugable USB Type-C Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (USBC-E1000)
- Plugable USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (USB3-E1000)
- Plugable USB-C Docking Station with Power Delivery/Charging (UD-CA1A)
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quick answers and suggested TAA compliant products and bundles.