Plugable USB 3.0 Type-C 97-Port Hub with 400W Power Adapter
- 97-port USB 3.0 Type-C self powered hub
- Revolutionary 400W (5V, 80A) UL certified power adapter (quad US AC wall outlet plugs, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Consumes only 27W when idle, that means there’s about 93.25% left for all your dozens of USB devices
- Compatible with computers that have strong USB 3.0 xHCI host controllers and USB Type-C connectors
- Fully plug and play so you can plug those devices like they’re hot
- Features thirty two VIA VL812 Rev B2 hub chipsets with the latest v9095 firmware for maximum compatibility and performance with controllers up to the task
- Sleek piano black glossy UV clear coat finish with all 97 ports on one side to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessibility
- USB interconnect cables configured in triple twisted pairs to ensure maximum EMI protection
- Individual LED status indicators for each USB port (LEDs may blink randomly on computers with weak host controllers and may cause seizures)
- Backward, forward, and sideways compatible with all USB hosts and devices
- Minimal packaging tape and Velcro straps used in construction making it highly recyclable
The Plugable USB3C-HUB97XXX (aka “The Plugable”) is the world’s first 97-port USB 3.0 Type-C hub. Take USB connectivity to the next level by connecting up to ninety seven USB devices to one computer with just a single Type-C port.
Checkout our YouTube video of the hub in action:
Q: Is this hub for real?
A: Absolutely. Several man-hours were devoted to R&D and final construction.
Q: Where can I purchase one?
Available now in Zaire, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Guam. US, Canada, UK, and Japan sales pending certifications. Due to high demand we are unfortunately sold out of the USB3C-HUB97XXX indefinitely. For now take a look at our excellent alternative, the USB3-HUB7-81X 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub with 25W Power Adapter.